Pastel Society of New Hampshire
The Pastel Society of New Hampshire is a non-profit organization dedicated to the appreciation of soft pastels as a fine art medium. Founded in January 2006 by a group of pastel artists, the purpose of our society is to foster connections among pastelists of all levels throughout New Hampshire, the New England region and other states. All pastel artists are welcome and encouraged to join.
The Pastel Society of New Hampshire is a member of IAPS, International Association of Pastel Societies, linking our members with the world of other pastel societies and their members.
The Pastel Society of New Hampshire is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Message from the President – May/June 2013
A warm greeting to all – Spring has finally arrived.
Please be sure to sign up for our workshops. If you have any questions you can email Roger Block, Workshop Chair at email@example.com
or me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This year I have chosen to attend all of them – so I hope to see many of you there.
New Meeting Location - Faithbridge Church, 301 South Main Street, Manchester, NH
Directions to Faithbridge Church
From North or South
- From 293 to the Queen City, Second St. exit #4
- Turn right on Second St.
- From the North – go one light
- From the South – go 2 lights
- Left at light
- Turn right at top of hill at light (by CVS)
- Go to next light past Blake’s Restaurant
- Left at Milford St. (by TD Bank)
- Turn right into lot between church and bank
- Park in the last two rows facing the cemetery closest to the church
- Walk towards the front steps of the church
- Go past the steps and turn right
- Go to the first door on the right with the twist door bell and one step
Send e-mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.