2020 Joint Member Show PSNH & VT
Initial Twin State
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Ctr
1 Medical Center Dr. Lebanon,NH 03756
ART at DHMC
Dates: January 16th - March 29th, 2020
Awards Judge: Mary Iselin
Reception & Awards Presentation: 5:00 pm - 6:30pm Thursday January 16th.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: SATURDAY DEC 7, 2019.
Submission: Please email Lisa Regopoulos (email@example.com) the titles and framed sizes of up to two artworks. (No photo needed, just title & dimensions).
Drop off: Monday Jan 13, 2020 between 10a-2pm, accepted artwork to be delivered to the hospital gallery, 4th Floor Main Hallway.
Pick up: Monday March 30 from 10:00-2:00 pm.
Eligibility: All PSNH members (current 2019 & any new members 2020) are eligible to enter two pieces, labeled 1st and 2nd choice. Artwork must be framed, labeled and ready to hang appropriately with wire (no sawtooth hooks allowed).
Judge: Mary Iselin is a professional artist whose paintings are luminous and filled with light. Iselin is represented by 3 Pears Gallery in Dorset, VT; The Mill Brook Gallery in Concord, NH; Vermont Artisans in Brattleboro, VT; Creative Encounters in Keene, NH; and Sunapee Landing Art Gallery in Sunapee, NH. For more information about Mary,
Commission: The gallery collects a 25% commission from all sold works. Members are allowed to submit NFS work, but you are highly encouraged to have your work for sale. The money collected from the sales supports the Dartmouth Hitchcock Arts Program.
Medium: Soft Pastel
Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to BOTH societies. The winners will be announced at the reception on Thursday evening, January 16th, 2020, between 5:00-6:30 pm. The People’s choice award will be announced at the culmination of the show.
Prize categories: Luminous Landscape, Reflective Waterscape, Lively Still Life, Figuratively Speaking, Abstractly Appealing, Totally Tonal, Colorfully Crafted, Shapely and Edgy, Touchingly Textural, Judge’s Choice, and People’s Choice.
Liability: The Pastel Society of New Hampshire, Pastel Society of Vermont, Dartmouth-Hitchock Hospital, and Lisa Regopoulos, are not responsible for damage or theft in transition to the show or while hanging in the venue. All risk for damage to or loss of artwork at the exhibit as well as transportation toor from the venue is the responsibility of the artist.
How to enter: You may enter up to two paintings.
• Please list your name followed by the title, price and framed dimensions of your paintings withV=Vertical and H=Horizontal (See example)
• Please identify your work the following way: 1. (My First Choice) Lisa Regopoulos-Stormy Day-$1000.00-23V x 16H, 2. (My Second Choice, if there is room) Lisa Regopoulos-Blue Barn-$1000.00 23Vx16H
• Send above information to Lisa Regopoulos at by Saturday, December7th the latest. If you do not receive email confirmation within 48 hours, contact Lisa at 978-400-1151.
• As soon as we know how many paintings we can hang, we will let you know which ones to drop off.
• Lisa Regopoulos can take up to 20 paintings (or more depending on sizes) with her for drop off and will receive them at her house: 120 Rinnock Road, Fitchburg, MA 01420, on Sunday, January 5th from12:00 to 4:00.
• Sales: All sales occur between the artist and customer. More info regarding sales coming soon.Thank you for offering your pastels for exhibition!